Wall panels are wood stud sheathed walls assembled in sections by precision machines in environmentally controlled facilities for commercial and residential construction. Matthews & Fields Lumber engineers and manufactures wall panels at our Henrietta facility.
Wall panels are typically 10′ to 16′ long and 8′ or 9′ high and sheathed with either 7/16″ OSB, or 3/8″ CDX, or 1/2″ CDX plywood. The wall panels can be 2×4 or 2×6 construction. They can be either interior or exterior walls. The walls are built with all appropriate openings such as doors, windows or fireplaces, already framed into place. Wall panels will also come complete with overlapping plates to join the panels together.
Wall panels make sense because they can save you time, cover labor shortages, and save money through reduced waste, shorter carrying costs, and safer working conditions.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for engineering and production.
- Based on 16″ on center stud spacing.
- Deliver to ground level only.
- Roof gable end walls not included.
- Some jobs do not lend themselves well to panelization therefore each job must be reviewed and quoted by Scott Fields 585-334-5500.